Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, October 7, 2013

We be rollin'

Just wanted to type back home real fast... 


This last week I have learned alot... My main thing that I want to write about is an experience that I had the opportunity to live in. It was when we went to pick up our laundry and we decided to just give the family a little message. And that is when we found out that the mom of the family really wants to go through the temple with her husband and her children but the husband has picked up smoking and drinking since they were all baptized... and the sad part is the fact that the husband now no longer has a testimony in the church or if the Book of Mormon is true or if Jose Smith es un profeta de Dios. And while we were talking to him I just got the vibe (more like promptings from the Holy Ghost) that now in this moment all he cares about is the money to buy his next beer or next smoke with his brohams. And this is what I learned from this experience. If I ever decide to get married or even if I dont get married I am never smoking because 1. I have now seen in many families how it literally tears families apart and 2. If you decided to mary a girl I just feel like it is down right wrong to push away your love for her and for your family as well as now not wanting to put away your worldy wantings so you can be sealed with you family for now and all eternity... Yeah... Needless to say... Im never drinking and... its not like I ever wanted to drink before but now i have seen to many sad families because of people not wanting to give up what their worldly happiness so they could be with their family and wife forever... yupp... es t-t-todo amigos. 

Oh... and I just wanted to write about another experience where we switched companions for a day and I was with another Elder named..... El mismo Elder Hernandez:D Haha I know it is kinda funny two Elders with the same name from the same place. Guatamala. But That day literally was amazing!!! We only taught 3 lessons that day but we walked all day trying to find someone else to teach:D:D I loved it because it litterally felt like we were working and not just mooching off other peoples time wasting our day away:D:D:D 

I am just learning as much from my companion as I can and doing my part and following all the rules as I know that they should be (with out making my companion feel like he still isnt in charge) and yupp.. You can only do your best right:D:D:D? (oh and ps... My companion is all about the girls. He wears so much colone... I almost die. and when I ask him why he says. Por la Piñas. Hahah yeah right bro. Because thats why we are here:D:D Por la piñas :D 

And another thing. We were coming home from another meeting and when we hopped off of the combi that we were riding in we saw this card with one man pushing it downt the road and the other steering. I looked and my companion and say wanna help (in my broken spanish). So we walked over there and helped them push the car. But the funny thing was that it was a way busy time in the day and when we got to parts in the avenido where it was only wide enough for one car we held up traffic pretty far:D:D Jajaja it was kinda funny:D BUt we pushed that car for about.... 2 or 3 miles? Maybe more I dont know distances. We just help until the job is done:D:D BUt that was another experience that we have gone through:D Kinda funny and fun:D:D 

As well with conference:D:D I really enjoyed the priesthood session. (The only sessions that I got to watch in english:D:D) And the other sessions the only parts that I really understood where. Brothers and sisters we... and that where the translater kicked in and it changed into spanish:D As well as I understood Amen. :D:D:D So... besides the fact that I didnt really get the full mesages that were being said I did get about 4 pages front and back full of words that I didnt understand that I now do:D:D So maybe I didnt get the full message spiritually from conference but I was blessed with a increase in knowledge in my spanish(if ya know what I mean:D:D:D:D) 

And...Hahaha well.. thats all:D:D Not very much today:D Because we had a meeting today for our zona and that took all day so we dont have as much time today as we would normally:D So.. :D:D Hasta luego:D

Oh and ps. Hudson... The kids down here in mexico are so freaking good at soccer. I mean so freakin good. Like they will just be walking down the road in a group and juggling the ball and passing it to eachother like it is nothing:D:D 

And jensen... I just wanted to say that there are so many dogs and cats down here its crazy. (cough cough.... not to mention half of them are dead cough cough dont read that part to Jensen:D:D:D:D) 

And kiko... The shopping so so cheap down here. You would love it:D:D:D 

Berkeley.... Still dont miss you. Nuff said. (Hahaha just kidding just thought that would be funny to say:D:D:D)


This is the broham that made my week by helping me realize how much fun and how we should be working in a mission:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment