Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, September 13, 2013

DA FIN LADIES AND GENTS

Hahaha i finally know what week it is!!! Its the last week we have here in the MTC!:D This last week has literally been a dream. I could not have asked for a better week in my entire life. Between the fact of feeling the spirit more than i have ever felt it in my life and the fact of knowing that when we go down into mexico we will know nothing about what is being said for about 2 months!!! Yay for total isolation:D But really i am so excited for the opportunity to go down and experience these trials and try my best to bring something that maybe some people are missing in their lives. I do know for a fact that i am not going down to mexico to find someone who is not looking for a faith and tell them that what they are doing is wrong. i am going down to mexico to hopefully find people who are in need of a way or a direction to go. and maybe what i teach will be something that speaks to their heart and they can find the same joy that i have found or maybe it is just not their time to accept the truth. (hope that made sense.) :D But... The things that I have learned and the testimonies that have been shared with me have made me really want to work to be the tool in the lords hands that i hope i can be.


i don't know what else to share about here in the MTC because in my other letters i have explained how life is here and what we do. Its not like just because we are here in the last week of the MTC we went ravin' at some crazy college party. We still studied and taught:D:D:D 

I so happy to be headed out and to continue to learn more about how to bring people closer to Christ and at the same time to continue my understanding of the language of Spanish I really can't put into words how excited I am to head out. Kinda scared... But... It can't be any different than the first day in the grade school right? (Duh its different). 

Have a great 2 weeks because that is the soonest that i will get my first P-day. :D
Elder Anderson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment